Saturday, September 12, 2009

a filling day

so i woke up at like 115pm today.  its the weekend.  what the heck! :)
i was hungry so i went to the diner for some lunch. 
i got a philly cheesesteak and fries with ranch dressing and a diet coke.













then after that i drove around, did a little shopping and hooked up with some friends. 
we decided to go to starbucks.  so i got my favorite.  i got a venti (largest they have) peppermint white chocolate mocha and a chocolate chocolate chunk cookie.













it was good and super sweet.  almost too sweet.
so after hanging out with my friends for a while i started driving home.
while i was driving, i noticed that i was getting hungry again....well maybe not hungry, but i sure wasn't full.  so i decided i should grab something to take home for dinner.
well i stopped at arby's and got a number 7.  which was a large roast beef and cheddar sandwich with potato cakes (hash browny type things) and a diet dr pepper.  yeah i know.  all that food and a diet drink.  well i was raised on diet soda, so its just what i prefer.
so i brought it home and decided to hook up my camcorder to record the event for my clips store.
so right now as i'm typing this, my stomach is full and hard, and my video is rendering on my computer.  so pretty soon i'll be uploading it to my eating videos clips store.  when it's up i'll definitely let you know.
god i need a belly rub!

No comments:

Post a Comment